Come see the new and improved Perdido Sun. Our one, two and three bedroom condominiums are ready for occupancy. The new lobby is sparkling. And the hospitality that has made the Sun a top vacation spot for two decades is still the same. Whether it is the beach, the area golf courses, historic Pensacola……you’ll find Perdido Sun the center of an unforgettable vacation.
The Gulf Coast’s Premier Location
Perdido Sun Condominiums is located in the heart of one of the world’s most beautiful vacation and resort communities, Perdido Key, Florida on the Gulf of Mexico, near delightful Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, Alabama.
Make Yourself at Home at Perdido Sun
Clear emerald waters and dazzling white sand beckon as you lounge in the sun from your own private, beach-front balcony. You rub on a little suntan lotion, take a sip from a tall, cool drink and lay back, anticipating the amazing nights and days to come at Perdido Sun Condominiums.
Pets are NOT allowed in any condo unit, or anywhere on the premises. State law forbids pets on the beach. Guests found with a a pet will be asked to leave, and owners will be fined.
Each condo is individually owned, decorated and completely furnished
- Every condo has a private, beach-front balcony with spectacular sunset view
- One, two and three-bedroom units available
- Fully appointed kitchen in every unit
- High Speed Internet access in every unit
- Front desk staffed from 8am – 5pm 7 days a week
Resort Living for the Whole Family
- Beautiful Gulf waters just steps away via private boardwalk
- Year round swimming in our large outdoor pool or our heated indoor pool accessible from the lobby
- Hot tub and exercise room
Explore Scores of Fun Area Attractions
- Gorgeous State Parks: Perdido Key and Big Lagoon State Parks in Florida and Gulf State Park in Alabama
- National Museum of Naval Aviation at NAS Pensacola, Home of the Blue Angels
- Year-round golf on some of the South’s finest fairways
- Fishing charters, public boat ramps and launch access
- World-class shopping at Tangers Factory Outlet Mall
- Fine dining, casual style at outstanding restaurants
For more information on area attractions, visit the Perdido Key Chamber of Commerce at www.perdidochamber.com.